Because 90.63 Percent of Pages Are Completely Invisible on Google.
That means they are getting ZERO organic search traffic, as reported by Ahrefs after analyzing over 1 Billion sites.
They are trapped in the place where sites go to die: Page Two and beyond.
It's not enough to simply launch your site and hope for the best. If you want your business to thrive, you must be on Page One.
Get an Instant SEO Report
If you’re struggling to get more site visitors, this FREE report may have the answer!
Organic Search Drives More Traffic Than All Other Sources Combined
Look at this research from BrightEdge:
- 51 percent of all traffic comes from organic search
- 10 percent from paid ads
- 5 percent from social media
- 34 percent from all other sources
You read that right... organic search drives 10x more traffic than social media!
Remember that next time you're posting on FB at 2am trying to get eyes on your business.
Show Up First and Your Business Will Boom
Consider these facts regarding Google search traffic:
- 1st place earns 42 percent of total search traffic
- 2nd place earns 12 percent
- 3rd place earns 9 percent
- 4th place earns 6 percent
- 5th-10th earn under 5 percent each
- 1st place earns over 3x more traffic than 2nd place
- Page One receives 90 percent of total traffic
- Page Two receives 4 percent of total traffic
Google Top 3 Organic Search Results
Organic SEO Crushes Outbound Marketing
Organic search drives over 8x the conversions of outbound marketing.
Outbound includes tactics such as email, print, radio and TV ads.
SEO saves you a ton of time and money on content creation as it's primarily about data.
Our team can skyrocket your rankings without a single piece of content from you.
Any content that we do need (press releases, etc.) is created by our writing team and submitted for approval before going live.
What About Paid Ads?
Google pay-per-click (PPC) ads are a legitimate way to generate site traffic, but there are inherent disadvantages that we believe make Organic SEO far more beneficial in most cases.
• Instant visibility: Paid ads instantly get you on Page One and can result in a sales boost when done right. Unfortunately, running effective ads is much harder than it looks and there is a very good chance that inexperienced advertisers will spend a lot of money for little to no results. You can hire an agency to run ads for you, but your money will go farther when invested in Organic SEO.
• Located higher than search results: This advantage is quickly shrinking, as research shows that 70-80 percent of users skip over paid ads and go directly to organic search results.
Organic SEO Advantages:
• Search results convert 5.66x better than PPC: People are well aware that anybody can run ads, significantly lowering their credibility. And let's not even get started on ads for that product you purchased three weeks ago!
• Search results are not affected by ad blockers: Over 25 percent of people use ad blockers and this number is steadily increasing, but search results will never be blocked.
• SEO is an investment in your business: Paid ads either make you money or you may as well have thrown that cash out the window. SEO adds value over time as your rankings increase. The money you dedicate towards SEO today will pay you back for years to come.
A Proven Formula to Skyrocket Your Rankings
Our team has been professionally ranking websites since 2009. We've monitored changes to the search algorithms, studied Google patents, analyzed thousands of sites and landed them on Page One across every imaginable niche. We know what it takes to master the SEO game.
That's why we offer completely Done-For-You Organic SEO Services that eliminate all the guesswork from the process. Our goal is to generate massive ranking and traffic increases for your site, allowing you the freedom to focus on what you do best... running your business.
Get in Touch With Us
Fill out the form below or Email Us and we’ll respond immediately.