Immediately Beat 75 Percent of Your Competitors Who Only Rely on Backlinks for Page One Rankings
There is so much more to Organic SEO than just backlinks. Dozens of factors must work together to produce meaningful results.
We use AI-powered keyword research to identify untapped ranking opportunities, propelling your site towards Page One.
Ranking on Page One produces a huge increase in traffic and brand recognition, connecting your business to thousands of new customers.
We Quickly and Reliably Rank Your Site
We have identified six optimization techniques that we employ early in your campaign to drive the best results possible in the shortest amount of time. Our strategy guarantees a huge increase in traffic and brand recognition in as little as 3-6 months.
1. Optimize Crawl Index: We optimize or fix crawl errors, 301’s, canonicals, sitemaps, 404 errors and no-index low quality pages
2. Fix Keyword Cannibalization: We identify and eliminate cannibalizing pages and ensure correct signals and relevancy for your target page
3. Low Hanging Fruit: We optimize and promote inner pages and posts for long tail search terms and phrases to drive more topical traffic
4. On-Page Optimization: We ensure each targeted page has been brought into parity and semantically optimized with top ranking pages
5. Internal Linking: We create a topically relevant silo to pass link equity through the silo to your target page
6. Structured Data: We add advanced business and organizational mark-up to ensure bots can understand your site and target page
The Two Phases of an SEO Campaign
Your campaign includes several one-time and recurring tasks based on our comprehensive ranking strategy. Our services move systematically from Technical SEO to On-Page SEO to Off-Page SEO.
Before any changes are installed on your site, you will receive a proposal containing several detailed recommendations. Our proposal covers all aspects of your site, including new plugins to optimize page loading speed and data usage. Only once you give your approval will changes go live.
Your Core AI Dashboard keeps track of all monitored keywords and provides you with access to your rankings at a glance. Every asset and deliverable that we commit on-site and off-site will be included in our monthly report to help you keep track of where progress is coming from.
Tap the tabs below to learn more details about your campaign:
In Phase 1, on-page optimizations involve custom work for page-level and site-wide optimizations. We provide a detailed 20+ page audit to identify all recommended improvements. After learning about your business, our analytics team will create a comprehensive competitive keyword research, looking at up to 12 criteria for each keyword to determine the best ones to provide meaningful improvements for your site.
- Comprehensive 200+ Factor SEO Audit & Report
- Competitive Audit Report (SEMrush)
- Documented & Scheduled SEO Installation
- Title Tags
- Meta Descriptions
- H1/H2 Headings
- Image ALT Tags
- Inner-Page Linking
- Content Optimizations
- Canonical Checkup & Fix
- Link Structure/SILO Checkup
- Tag-Based Optimizations
- CMS Platform-Specific Optimizations
- Keyword Density Checkup
- Installation by Experienced Devs
- Duplicate Content Checkup
- 301 and 404 Error Page Checkup
- Over-Optimization Checkup
- Social Media Optimizations
- Browser Compatibility Check
- Mobile Compatibility Check
- Page Weight Optimization
- Search Engine Spider Simulation
- Submission to Google/Bing/Yahoo
- Site HCard/Micro-Data Optimization
- Site Schema/Product Schema Optimization
- Google Console/Webmaster Optimizations
- Directory Submissions within Industry Niche
- DMOZ Submission
- Indexing Link Submissions
- Social Bookmarking
- Social Sharing on Top Networks
- Authority Profile Domain Links
- Video of Image Content Link-Building
- RSS Distribution Network
- Custom requests
Comprehensive 200+ Factor SEO Audit & Report
Our exhaustive report clearly shows the factors that are preventing your website from ranking well. We identify SEO issues by using 200+ checkpoints to ensure that we are hitting all opportunities to improve your site ranking.
Competitive Audit Report (SEMrush)
Discover local ranking issues that go beyond general SEO factors to take your improvements to the next level.
Clearly Documented and Scheduled SEO Installation
We document all aspects of our proposed changes before they are installed on your site. You will see before/after comparisons to show you exactly how your site will be upgraded. All aspects are sent to you for approval and installation is scheduled in advance.
Title Tag Optimizations
We optimize your title tags without over-stuffing them with keywords.
Meta Description Optimizations
We adjust and remove duplicate meta descriptions and include relevant on-page keywords. We cross-check meta descriptions with content to optimize the best display in search results.
We check your pages for keyword density and optimize content in a natural way without disrupting the feeling or meaning behind it. Keyword emphasis is carefully balanced with your brand voice.
Sitemap Creation & Submission
We create a Google Sitemap and supplemental sitemap resources for Bing and Yahoo that will help your site get indexed quicker by search engines.
CMS Platform-Specific Optimizations
We install optimizations and plugins that are specific to your content management system, including WordPress, WooCommerce, Joomla, Magento, Shopify, SquareSpace, Drupal, OpenCart, Wix, Weebly and many more.
Keyword Density Check-up
We revise your on-page content to ensure that keyword density is optimized.
Installation by Experienced Developers
We will update your optimizations to ensure they comply with Google's latest algorithm and best practices. We are happy to update optimizations created by a previous SEO company.
Social Media Optimization
We will optimize your social profiles to ensure they are populated with content and keywords.
Search Engine Submission
We manually submit your site to all major search engines including Google, Bing and Yahoo, to ensure that it is indexed as quickly as possible.
We enhance your on-page SEO by building deep links to your inner pages from the top social sites.
Social Sharing on Top Networks
We share your site to top networks like Facebook, Twitter, Stumbleupon, and Google Plus.
Video or Image Content Link-Building
We share optimized video content or images of products with a high degree of customization.
RSS Distribution Networks
We build a distribution network to promote your blog posts and content each time it goes live on your site.
We are happy to perform additional requests, such as installing Google Analytics, adding a social plugin, and several other small changes to your site. Let us know what you need!
This is where the real fun begins! Now that Phase 1 is complete and your site is highly optimized, Phase 2 kicks off a variety of tactics that drive new traffic to your site, boosting domain authority and rankings month after month. Phase 2 involves creating different types of content and promoting it through various methods, social media outreach and a number of additional techniques that vary each month and are customized to your unique brand and website.
- AI-Powered “CORE” Campaign Strategy Setup
- Social Account Posting Management
- Guest Posting or On-Page Blog Posting
- Press Releases (Paid Inclusions)
- 3rd Party Reviews
- Google Plus Shares
- Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest Shares
- LinkedIn, Reddit, Stumbleupon Submissions
- Optimized Social Bookmarking
- Niche Directory Submissions
- Niche Smart Commenting
- Local Citation Submissions
- One-Way Commercial Class-C Links
- Diverse Number of IP Origins
- Competitor Analysis Backlink Building
- Google Algorithm Strategy Updates
- Bing Algorithm Strategy Updates
- On-Page Optimization Updates
- Keyword Effectiveness Analysis
- Keyword Swapping/Tuning
- Content/Press Release Writing
- Keyword Optimized Content Production
- Writing by Professional Writers and SEO Experts
- Spellcheck and Grammar Check of Each Piece
- Content Duplication Check
- Detox and Disavow Analysis and Cleanup
- Proofread for Content Relevancy
- Each Piece Gets at Least One Link and Anchor Text to Your Site
Please note that not every item in Phase 2 is done within the first 30 days, but each campaign will meet minimum counts and resources will be assigned based on your chosen campaign level.
Unique, No-Footprint Strategy
Our team analyzes your performance and ranking each month, creating a dynamic link-building strategy that is superior to fixed link-building. The combinations will never repeat, appearing as natural as possible to Google for best ranking improvement and safety.
Professional Marketing Copyrighted Article or Press Release
Unique content is created based on our research and plagiarism checked. Each content piece is optimized for keywords, structure, tags and linked back to your site.
Guaranteed Posts on Guest Blogs
We are connected to thousands of sites in all industries and niches, including news sites, and leverage our relationships for guest posting. We perform all correspondence and ensure that your content piece meets the requirements for posting.
Create Unique Content Pieces (Alternating Between The Following Formats)
- Blog Posts on Your Own Site: Highly optimized, including inner-linking and tags, and social links are built to promote them.
- Press Releases: Written by US-based, native English-speaking writers, releases meet all criteria to be included on hundreds of local and national news sites.
- Videos: Requires video content to be available for sharing. If you already have brand videos we are happy to use them.
- Infographics: Highly optimized and visually engaging, all infographics are created by seasoned graphic designers and optimized for SEO.
Managed Social Network Account Postings
We post accounts to Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr and many more.
Receive placements on sites with a Domain Authority above 35 that belong to competitors to improve search engine indicators and organic ranking of your site.
Social-Based Link Sharing
Powerful combination of social sharing plus social networking from Facebook, Google Plus, Pinterest, Linkedin, Reddit, Stumbleupon and other top networks.
Manual Strategy-Based Link-Building
We create a diverse combination of links, including local directories, niche directories, niche websites, blog properties, social bookmarks, high authority profile links and more.
Creative Content Submission
We submit several types of content to a wide variety of sites and link them back to your website:
- Blog Properties: Micro-content is created and linked to your site from authority blog communities.
- Image Content Sharing: Great for products and services, we share images and links simultaneously to image sites.
- Local Directories: If applicable, we create submissions to local directory sites, complete with address and business info.
- RSS Creations: We submit your site's RSS feed to RSS directories.
- Articles: We submit original content to several authority article directories.
- Press Releases: We submit press releases to reputable, paid press release sites.
- Classifieds Sites: We submit your site information to local classifieds sites.
- Document Sharing: We submit PDFs and other documents for sharing and link-building.
- Niche Blog Commenting: We carefully craft comments on authority blog sites.
- Answer Sites: After careful research, we create submissions to Q and A sites.
- High Authority Profile Sites: Submissions to sites with high page rankings.
- Audio Sharing (if applicable): Requires audio content to be available for sharing.
- Video Marketing (if applicable): Requires video content to be available for sharing.
- Niche Directories: We build links in niches related to your industry or background.
- Other Alternatives: Including reviews, on-page comments and more.
On-Page SEO Updates and Improvements
We keep up with the latest search engine algorithm changes and requirements and watch for any broken SEO elements to ensure that your site maintains the best organic rankings.
Proprietary Link Indexing and Pinging Pipeline
Every link we build is channeled through our sophisticated system to ensure that indexing occurs to improve your rankings.
Link to Link Building
We improve the performance of every link by creating additional links to those links.
Link Anchor Diversity
Your link portfolio is analyzed on a regular basis to ensure that they are never over-optimized and that there are no over-used anchors. We include a wide variety of URL and miscellaneous word links to keep your portfolio as natural as possible.
Link Velocity and Speed Diversity
Link-building throughout each month is carefully varied in speed and spread to be as natural as possible.
No temporary, scripted, hidden, iframe, injected links or hacks will ever be used.
Google, Bing and Yahoo Targeting
We specifically target search results and traffic from all 3 major search engines.
Referral Site and Social Traffic
We obtain referral and social traffic from promotions and link-building.
Peripheral Keyword Rankings
We gain rankings for related keywords in your industry beyond just your target keywords. Our methods are organic and will raise your rankings for several keywords, even if you aren't directly targeting them.
Detox and Disavow Analysis and Cleanup
If your site is deemed as having too many links from bad sources, we perform a deep analysis into the links and conduct a manual cleanup and disavow process.
Monthly Work Completed Report
Each monthly report contains a summary of the different categories of work involved.
Monthly Work Completed Deliveries
Contains all link-building, documentation of work and details organized by category
Monthly Rankings Report
Contains rankings on all targeted keywords for Google, Bing and Yahoo.
Advanced Technical Site Audit and Optimization
We identify and optimize the following issues:
• 404 errors
• Proper robots.txt
• XML sitemaps
• 301, 302, and canonicalization issues
• Broken links
• Site speed issues
• Dozens more details to ensure that your site is technically flawless
Generating High Quality Backlinks to Your Site
Links have always affected how a search engine perceives a website. The type of pages that link back to your site can have a significant impact on your brand’s visibility and traffic. Link building processes have changed as search engines evolve, and you need to make sure the links to your website are “good” ones that improve its standing with search engines and online customers alike.
Penguin’s release proved that “bad” links from questionable websites or massive amounts of paid links can be major liabilities. Our link building strategies ensure that your website’s links are composed of genuine website endorsements or relevant citations that improve your overall link profile, not just for now, but for the future as well.
Creating Shareable Content
Although we use the term “link building”, you need to earn most of your links by creating link-worthy content. Our writing team produces original, relevant content that provides an enticing value proposition to your medical device marketing campaign.
This creates an engaging environment where your readers and website visitors are more inclined to discuss and share the content with their friends on social networks.
Context is the key concept behind our content marketing and link building strategies. We make sure everything from keywords to anchor text placements and landing pages is optimized for your target audience and search engines. Inserting links that are out of context or irrelevant is bad practice, and could risk getting your website penalized. We make sure to select anchor text and keywords that are related to your content.
Building a lot of contextual links is not enough to create a future-proof link profile. You need to keep your links and your anchor text diverse to avoid being penalized for over-optimization or link spamming.
Turning Content Marketing into “Context” Marketing
Search engine algorithms now mimic user experience better than ever. Creating keyword-based content is no longer good enough to give your website the online visibility it needs. Including your target audience in our content development process is the key to “context” marketing.
There are six key steps we take to apply context marketing to your campaign:
1. We Prioritize Your Objectives
Determine what your long-term goals are for creating content. Do you want to make a sale, inform and educate, or start conversations? Defining your goals helps us develop a content marketing strategy that suits your specific business goals.
2. We Learn About Your Market
Learning more about your audience helps us refine our approach to content marketing. We determine what they want to find, how we can reach out to them effectively, and how we can convince them to take action.
We create content for people instead of search engines, and help you nurture long-lasting relationships with your target market.
3. We Choose The Right Medium
One of the most important tasks of our writing team is to decide when, where, and how to publish your content. We determine what type of content will communicate your message and attract more leads effectively, and publish it on a channel your target market can access easily.
4. We Dial In Your Content Using Topic Modeling
We apply topic modeling concepts to keyword selection and content creation processes. This allows us to create outlines for focused, relevant pieces of content that meet Google’s LSI requirements while at the same time, speaks to your audience.
5. We Establish Your Brand Authority
You can only establish your authority in an industry by gaining your audience’s trust. We help you do that by producing valuable content and developing relationships with both your readers and third-party publishers.
We only publish external content in established online magazines that will give you more exposure and cement your authority in your niche.
6. We Monitor Your Campaign ROI
Your investments and what you stand to gain through your content marketing strategy depend on your initial goals. We monitor your website’s traffic and other analytics, including the amount of times your content is shared.
This allows us to realign our strategies as needed, and helps you determine what kind of returns to expect and focus on next.
It’s much easier to create fake profiles and link spam websites these days, which is why search algorithms continue to emphasize the importance of having a diverse link portfolio. Diversifying your links means building inbound links on multiple websites with unique domains and IP addresses. The more unique links search engines see, the more they will treat your website as a trusted source of information.
Creating and managing social network accounts for your brand can also help with diversification. These accounts can improve your brand’s social signals, and act as a cushion when major algorithm changes are applied in the future. It’s also easier to make your content go viral when you post or share them in your social accounts.
We give your link portfolio the diversity it needs by building social sharing links and making sure your other links are coming from unique, relevant, and reputable third-party websites.
The Advantage of a Dedicated SEO Team
Our team has provided over 7,000 clients with 50,000 rankings. We know what it takes to conduct expert-level SEO campaigns that deliver real results.
Moonraker is comprised of over 50 marketing professionals with a combined 100+ years of experience:
- Dedicated Keyword Research Experts
- Advanced Website Audit Experts
- On-Page Optimization Experts
- Link Analysis Experts
- Link Building Experts
- SEO Strategy Experts
- Social Media Experts
- Content Development Experts
- Marketing Copywriters
- Project Managers
- Account Managers
You get over a century of marketing expertise for a fraction of the cost of an in-house marketing team and our results will be better. There are not too many agencies that can boast such extensive experience and value.
Our contracts are month-to-month, meaning you pay for what we’ve done and nothing more. Find that level of understanding from your employees!
Most of our clients recover their investment within the first 6 months. From there on out it’s solid profit, and significantly more of it. We are confident that once you see the results, we will have the pleasure of working with you for a long time.
We encourage you to get in touch today so we can show you what our team of dedicated marketing consultants can do for your business!
Get an Instant SEO Report
If you’re struggling to get more site visitors, this FREE report may have the answer!
Get in Touch With Us
Fill out the form below or Email Us and we’ll respond immediately.