Dr. Bambi Rattner, Owner
“I have been working with Chris for over a year now, and I honestly think that Chris/Moonraker is the best choice that anyone could ever make for digital marketing. The specific services that I provide need to be targeted to a niche population and I know that I never would have been able to attract the clients that I have, in the volume that I have, without Chris’ expertise. He designed my website from the ground up and is always taking things to the next level – constantly thinking creatively and being proactive.
When you hire Chris it’s like you have an entire team behind you providing support and guidance when needed. In addition, he is incredibly responsive and answers my texts and emails with alacrity. On top of it all, he is sweet and knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with! He really is amazing!”
Know Exactly What’s Happening with Transparent Reporting
We fully optimize your site and Google listing to align with the most popular search terms, helping more clients to find you.
We create weekly content for your site and Google listing to steadily increase your rankings and authority over time.
Every task that we complete for your campaign is reported in the real-time dashboard that we configure for you.
SCHEDULE A CALL
Chat With Chris
REAL HUMAN FEEDBACK
Our Clients Love Us
We are reliable, trustworthy and get real results!
WE’VE GOT ANSWERS
Frequently Asked Questions
Please take some time to read through the most common questions we get asked about Local SEO. If you still have questions, don’t hesitate to book a call.
1. Does your business receive most of its sales from people who live nearby?
2. Are your goods or services town or region-specific?
If you answered Yes to either of these questions then Local SEO is a great fit for your business.
1. Do you primarily sell goods or services online to people outside your local area?
2. Do you rely on your website as your primary source of sales?
If you answered Yes to either of these questions then Organic SEO is a better fit for your business.
The primary purpose of Local SEO is to rank your Google listing higher and wider in local search results.
It's all about properly structuring data to send powerful signals to Google that your listing deserves greater authority than your competitors.
The result is more appearances in the Local 3-Pack, more traffic and more sales for you.
Local SEO has little to do with:
- Social media posts and influencer campaigns
- Paid ads and PPC campaigns
- Offline paid ads (newspapers, etc.)
- Events and promos
- Email campaigns
These types of marketing can continue unaffected.
The ONLY conflict of interest would be if somebody is already performing Local SEO for you, at which point we would encourage you to give Moonraker a try!
Google pay-per-click (PPC) ads are a legitimate way to generate site traffic, but there are inherent disadvantages that we believe make Local SEO far more beneficial in most cases.
• Instant visibility: Paid ads instantly get you into the 3-Pack and can result in a sales boost when done right. Unfortunately, running effective ads is much harder than it looks and there is a very good chance that inexperienced advertisers will spend a lot of money for little to no results. You can hire an agency to run ads for you, but your money will go farther when invested in Local SEO.
• Located higher than search results: This advantage is quickly shrinking, as research shows that 70-80% of users skip over paid ads and go directly to search results.
Local SEO Advantages:
• Search results convert 5.66x better than PPC: People are well aware that anybody can run ads, significantly lowering their credibility. And let's not even get started on ads for that product you purchased three weeks ago!
• Search results are not affected by ad blockers: Over 25% of people use ad blockers and this number is steadily increasing, but search results will never be blocked.
• SEO is an investment in your business: Paid ads either make you money or you may as well have thrown that cash out the window. SEO adds value over time as your rankings increase. The money you dedicate towards SEO today will pay you back for years to come.
Our Managed Local SEO Services cover 1 physical location. e.g. if you have 10 locations, you will need 10 plans for us to manage all of them.
Most of our multi-location clients start with a single location and upon seeing the amazing results. eagerly expand our services to include more.
We encourage you to start at the level you are comfortable with. We're confident you'll become a believer in just a few months!
Yes. We track multiple keywords related to your location.
Once everything is up and running, we will provide you with a link to your campaign dashboard, which contains up-to-date info on all monthly tasks, links, posts and content that our team has created for you, as well as a road map of what's to come.
Our local press releases help you to get powerful brand links and mentions from authority news sites to increase your business exposure.
The way we do this is by quickly and safely creating brand links for your listing and syndicating them with high-quality news sites.
We send your press release to over 300 news and media outlets, including Google News, CBS, Fox, ABC, CW, NBC affiliated broadcasting websites, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Washington Post, USA Today, Los Angeles Times, Chicago Sun Times and more, including Associated Press journalists and thru AP Datafeatures services.
Press releases are also sent for syndication on the News Information Engine (NIE) Circuit.
NIE is subscribed by millions of journalists, corporate decision makers and brokers to track and break news.
With NIE, press releases will reach AP, Acquire Media, Comtex, Factiva, LexisNexis, SyndiGate, DMN Newswire network & Newsletters, News360, NewsCentral and media outlets such as Bloomberg, Business Week, Digital Journal, Individual, Equities, TradingCharts, Qtrade Financial, PredictWallStreet, and Interactive Data.
With this service, we guarantee a minimum of 400 new links per month and take care of all the writing for you to ensure that each release is highly optimized to develop real brand authority and increase traffic to your listing.
Simply submit a list of your existing accounts and citations during the onboarding process and we'll replace them with new, highly optimized versions.
We try to avoid building duplicates, so please be as thorough with this information as possible.
If you don't have a list of existing citations and accounts we'll do our best to search for them before we build new ones.
We use proprietary analytics software for our own team as well as major analytics platforms including Google Analytics, SEMrush, Moz, and Ahrefs. All link building is done manually.
Listing verification requires you to enter a code in your Google Business dashboard. Often this code will be mailed to your physical location by Google.
We require a verified GMB listing before we can begin any work.
To find out how to verify your business, check out the Google article on the topic Here.
SPEAK TO US
Book a Call
Let’s hop on a call and discuss the strategy that works best for your unique business.
WRITE TO US
Submit a Question
No time for a call? Fill out the form below and we’ll respond as soon as we can.