Medical Marketing Services That Achieve Results
The med device industry presents unique challenges compared to other industries. Such a highly competitive space requires a marketing team involved is promoting your products in effective ways to reach your target audience.
Fortunately, you don’t have to go it alone. Our team specializes in medical device marketing services. Below are some of the specific ways that we help our clients get in front of the right prospects by using a variety of content marketing strategies.
Medical Device Marketing Services
If you are looking to increase the number of customers, sales leads and clients you have, you will need to be as visible as possible to your potential customers. We believe that SEO holds tremendous power to change and grow your business. Through our five-phase methodology, we help maximize the potential of your website as a business tool, build your brand reputation and establish your name as the leader in your industry.
Did you know:
- That 93 percent of online experiences begin with a search engine?
- That search still is the #1 driver of traffic to content sites?
- That 75 percent of users never click past the first page of search results?
- That 70 percent of the links users click on Search are Organic?
- That Content Marketing brings up to 2000 percent increase in blog traffic and 40 percent increase in ROI?
- That over 39 percent of customers today come from Search?
Considering all these facts, many of which come directly from Google, it’s easy to see how ranking at the top of organic search results will produce a massive growth in traffic to your website, resulting in more customers and sales.
Five-Phase Organic SEO Methodology
All Organic SEO campaigns follow the same basic protocol that we have developed over the course of ranking over 7,000 clients.
1. Site Assessment
- We strive to understand your business, identify its target market and analyze your top competitors
- We will select keywords that are meant to drive relevant traffic to your site
- We will find potential challenges to the marketing performance of your site
- 90 percent of a campaign’s success relies on the proper selection of keywords
2. Campaign Roadmap
- Based on your industry, competition and the inherent characteristics of your site, we will create a strategy meant to match or beat the competition taking your website’s structure, code, and digital footprint distribution called the Campaign Roadmap
- We assign your project to our team, including SEOs, Writers, Analysts, Webmasters to drive success to you in the shortest amount of time possible
- We report the work to you in real time and in some cases using your campaign dashboard
- We drive as many strengths to your website as we can, as soon as we can
3. On-Page SEO
- We identify the technical elements of your site that can be improved to drive better traffic performance to your website
- We match the search phrases to the pages on your site and evaluate if your website sends the correct semantic signals to Search Engines regarding your Value Proposition, product or service
- We create algorithmically appealing content while attempting to match your marketing language in order to penetrate Search filters and reach your target audience
- 70 percent of ranking success in small markets is attributed to On-Page factors
4. Off-Page SEO
- We look into your digital footprint and build our campaign based off the referral information about your website
- We balance out your anchor texts to create a natural and balanced off-page profile
- We acquire inbound links to your site with our proprietary outreach program that acquires referral backlinks from unique publishers online, month after month
- Backlinks still contribute to over 60 percent of total search rankings
Generating High Quality Backlinks to Your Site
Links have always affected how a search engine perceives a website. The type of pages that link back to your site can have a significant impact on your brand’s visibility and traffic. Link building processes have changed as search engines evolve, and you need to make sure the links to your website are “good” ones that improve its standing with search engines and online customers alike.
Penguin’s release proved that “bad” links from questionable websites or massive amounts of paid links can be major liabilities. Our link building strategies ensure that your website’s links are composed of genuine website endorsements or relevant citations that improve your overall link profile, not just for now, but for the future as well.
Evaluating Your Link Profile
Medical marketing services rely heavily on knowing your site’s current link profile as the first step in your link building strategy. Our website and link auditing processes will examine the quality, quantity, and diversity of the existing links to your website.
It’s important to determine whether there are any link issues before we start with the link building process. We watch out for low-quality links that risk Google penalties, and broken internal links that have negative effects on search engine crawling and indexing.
ON-PAGE LINK CLEANUP
This process involves cleaning up your website’s link profile by fixing your webpage and internal linking structure. We make sure all your links are working and that all the necessary redirects and error pages are in place.
INBOUND LINK DETOX
We then work on taking down or disavowing detrimental third-party backlinks, which puts us in better stead when building quality links to your website. The result will create a healthy link profile which will benefit your website and withstand the test of time and algorithm updates.
Creating Shareable Content
Although we use the term “link building”, you need to earn most of your links by creating link-worthy content. Our writing team produces original, relevant content that provides an enticing value proposition to your medical device marketing campaign.
This creates an engaging environment where your readers and website visitors are more inclined to discuss and share the content with their friends on social networks.
Context is the key concept behind our content marketing and link building strategies. We make sure everything from keywords to anchor text placements and landing pages is optimized for your target audience and search engines. Inserting links that are out of context or irrelevant is bad practice, and could risk getting your website penalized. We make sure to select anchor text and keywords that are related to your content.
Building a lot of contextual links is not enough to create a future-proof link profile. You need to keep your links and your anchor text diverse to avoid being penalized for over-optimization or link spamming.
It’s much easier to create fake profiles and link spam websites these days, which is why search algorithms continue to emphasize the importance of having a diverse link portfolio. Diversifying your links means building inbound links on multiple websites with unique domains and IP addresses. The more unique links search engines see, the more they will treat your website as a trusted source of information.
Creating and managing social network accounts for your brand can also help with diversification. These accounts can improve your brand’s social signals, and act as a cushion when major algorithm changes are applied in the future. It’s also easier to make your content go viral when you post or share them in your social accounts.
We give your link portfolio the diversity it needs by building social sharing links and making sure your other links are coming from unique, relevant, and reputable third-party websites.
Anchor Text Diversification
You should no longer be focusing on inserting exact-match anchor text to rank for your keywords. You need to diversify your anchor text and make your keyword insertions are as “natural” as possible. We use four types of keywords as anchor text:
- Brand keywords focus on your brand or website name, or your website’s naked URL. By using your brand name as anchor text, we promote your business, attract more leads, and improve your SERP rankings by associating your brand with your target keywords.
- Exact match keywords are standard key phrases used as-is in linking.
- Partial match keywords are variants of your exact match keywords. This includes synonymous keywords (e.g. “bankruptcy attorney in LA” is a partial match for “bankruptcy lawyer in LA”), or long-tail keywords (e.g. “ceramic coffee mugs” is a partial match for “coffee mugs”). We provide partial match keyword options when we perform keyword research and selection for your campaign.
- Generic keywords include calls to action such as “click here” or “visit this website”, or any other phrases that encourage readers to click on the link.
Building a Publishing Network
You need to focus on getting quality links rather than merely gathering links. Building a network of publishers and getting your content onto relevant and influential online publications is a good way to acquire the links you need. Having this network allows you to promote your brand to a wider audience, improves your credibility, and gives you a stronger, more diverse link profile from quality pages.
We have strong working relationships with several reputable online publications. This helps us guarantee that your links will only be coming from quality pages on the web.
Press releases allow you to make announcements about new products, services, or website features. Our press releases help increase brand awareness through authoritative news and information channels in addition to providing your website with a quality backlink.
DOWNLOADABLE E-BOOKS, GUIDES, INFOGRAPHICS & WHITE PAPERS
These types of content provide in-depth information about industry related topics. Offering e-books, definitive guides, infographics, and white papers to your visitors will them into loyal customers and add to the diversity of your link profile.
VIDEOS AND WEBINARS
With the rising popularity of video streaming websites and scripts, educational videos and webinars are becoming a valuable way of communicating with your users. The creative and memorable videos we produce and link back to your website will remind your audience that you are a reliable information resource.
INFORMATIVE BLOGS POSTS OR MAGAZINE ARTICLES
We develop, write, and publish informative articles on external blogs and online magazine sites which then links back to your website. Our articles establish a good reputation for your brand by sharing your unique voice and personality.
The Advantage of Dedicated Medical Marketing Services
Our team has provided over 7,000 clients with 50,000 rankings. We know what it takes to conduct expert-level SEO campaigns that deliver real results.
Moonraker is comprised of over 50 marketing professionals with a combined 100+ years of experience:
- Dedicated Keyword Research Experts
- Advanced Website Audit Experts
- On-Page Optimization Experts
- Link Analysis Experts
- Link Building Experts
- SEO Strategy Experts
- Social Media Experts
- Content Development Experts
- Marketing Copywriters
- Project Managers
- Account Managers
You get over a century of marketing expertise for a fraction of the cost of an in-house marketing person and our results will be better. There are not too many marketing agencies that can boast such extensive experience and value.
Our contracts are month-to-month, meaning you pay for what we’ve done and nothing more. Find that level of understanding from your employees!
Most of our clients recover their investment within the first 6 months. From there on out it’s solid profit, and significantly more of it. We are confident that once you see the results, we will have the pleasure of working with you for a long time.
We encourage you to get in touch today so we can show you what our team of dedicated marketing consultants can do for your business!
Get in Touch With Us
Fill out the form below or Email Us and we’ll respond immediately.