e.g. Auto Body Shops, Lawn Care, House Cleaning, Plumbers
e.g. Lawyers, Dentists, Cosmetic Surgeons, PR Firms
Frequently Asked Questions
Standard (LS-Series): Best price-to-value ratio. Good for low competition markets and sites that are already doing well and want to maintain top rankings.
Competition (LX-Series): Best quality and performance. Good for high competition markets and sites that want to skyrocket rankings as quickly as possible.
1. Competition includes authority niche backlinks that are placed on sites with higher DA/PA scores than Standard.
2. Competition includes a link-building strategy that is more closely tied to our analysis of your top competitors. Our team reviews your competitors and finds the most important links that we need to build to match their rankings and then surpass them.
3. Competition includes an SEMrush audit report, providing deeper insight and analytics than our Standard audit report.
4. Competition includes a higher number of social shares than Standard.
5. Competition include higher level copywriting than Standard and is designed to increase your brand value and company image while simultaneously benefiting SEO.
6. Competition includes submission to data aggregator networks.
1. Both series follow our CORE link-building optimization strategy. We build links that follow a natural progression, carefully positioning them to mitigate problems from over-optimization.
2. Both series identify major on-page issues such as meta elements, titles, open graph, etc. and begin the link-building and promotional aspects that will raise targeted organic traffic from Google, Bing, Yahoo, and many top referral sources.
• Does your business receive most of its sales from people who live nearby?
• Are your goods or services town or region-specific?
If you answered Yes to either of these questions then Local SEO is a good fit for you.
• Do you primarily sell goods or services online to people outside your local area?
• Do you rely on your website as your primary source of sales?
If you answered Yes to either of these questions then Local SEO is not a good fit for you.
The primary purpose of Local SEO is to rank your Google listing higher and wider in local search results.
It's all about properly structuring data to send powerful signals to Google that your listing deserves greater authority than your competitors.
The result is more appearances in the Local 3-Pack, more traffic and more sales for you.
Local SEO has little to do with:
- Social media posts and influencer campaigns
- Paid ads and PPC campaigns
- Offline paid ads (newspapers, etc.)
- Events and promos
- Email campaigns
These types of marketing can continue unaffected.
The ONLY conflict of interest would be if somebody is already performing Local SEO for you, at which point we would encourage you to consider us instead!
Google pay-per-click (PPC) ads are a legitimate way to generate site traffic, but there are inherent disadvantages that we believe make Local SEO far more beneficial in most cases.
• Instant visibility: Paid ads instantly get you into the 3-Pack and can result in a sales boost when done right. Unfortunately, running effective ads is much harder than it looks and there is a very good chance that inexperienced advertisers will spend a lot of money for little to no results. You can hire an agency to run ads for you, but your money will go farther when invested in Local SEO.
• Located higher than search results: This advantage is quickly shrinking, as research shows that 70-80% of users skip over paid ads and go directly to search results.
Local SEO Advantages:
• Search results convert 5.66x better than PPC: People are well aware that anybody can run ads, significantly lowering their credibility. And let's not even get started on ads for that product you purchased three weeks ago!
• Search results are not affected by ad blockers: Over 25% of people use ad blockers and this number is steadily increasing, but search results will never be blocked.
• SEO is an investment in your business: Paid ads either make you money or you may as well have thrown that cash out the window. SEO adds value over time as your rankings increase. The money you dedicate towards SEO today will pay you back for years to come.
One of the biggest challenges for content marketing campaigns is how to manage multiple locations that each have unique branding.
The content needed for each location adds up quickly and can seem overwhelming.
A huge advantage of Local SEO is that it's mostly about data.
We can skyrocket your rankings for multiple locations without needing a single piece of content from you.
All we need to get started is:
- Business Logo
- Basic Info (business name, address, phone, description of products/services, website url, etc.)
- Images of location and products/services, if available (if not, we can use high def stock images)
Any content that we need (GMB posts, press releases, etc.) will be created by our writing team and submitted for approval prior to usage.
You can rest assured that we are using every proven tactic to boost your rankings and you won't ever need to write a single article or blog post!
Our Local SEO services cover 1 physical location, e.g. if you have 10 storefronts, you will need 10 plans to optimize all of them.
Most of our multi-location clients start with a single location and... upon seeing the amazing results... eagerly expand our services to more.
We encourage you to start at the level you are comfortable with... we're confident you'll become a believer in just a few months!
Yes. We track 20-40 keywords, depending on the Local SEO package that you select.
Yes. We provide transparent reporting at every step of your campaign:
• Weekly progress update
• Monthly progress report
• Monthly deliverables report
• Supplemental files documenting what has taken place for on-page and off-page SEO
• If you have any questions or comments, we are always available to provide you with near 24/7 support.
Once you have provided all login and recovery info for the necessary accounts, our work on your campaign can begin.
Once we finish your initial campaign configuration, you will have access to the campaign dashboard from your client portal. You can use it to monitor keyword rankings and monthly campaign progress, as well as to find reports for all monthly tasks and deliverables that have been created.
Our local press releases help you to get powerful brand links and mentions from authority news sites to increase your business exposure.
The way we do this is by quickly and safely creating brand links for your listing and syndicating them with high-quality news sites.
We send your press release to over 300 news and media outlets, including Google News, CBS, Fox, ABC, CW, NBC affiliated broadcasting websites, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Washington Post, USA Today, Los Angeles Times, Chicago Sun Times and more, including Associated Press journalists and thru AP Datafeatures services.
Press releases are also sent for syndication on the News Information Engine (NIE) Circuit.
NIE is subscribed by millions of journalists, corporate decision makers and brokers to track and break news.
With NIE, press releases will reach AP, Acquire Media, Comtex, Factiva, LexisNexis, SyndiGate, DMN Newswire network & Newsletters, News360, NewsCentral and media outlets such as Bloomberg, Business Week, Digital Journal, Individual, Equities, TradingCharts, Qtrade Financial, PredictWallStreet, and Interactive Data.
With this service, we guarantee a minimum of 400 new links per month and take care of all the writing for you to ensure that each release is highly optimized to develop real brand authority and increase traffic to your listing.
Simply submit a list of your existing accounts and citations during the onboarding process and we'll replace them with new, highly optimized versions.
We try to avoid building duplicates, so please be as thorough with this information as possible.
If you don't have a list of existing citations and accounts we'll do our best to search for them before we build new ones.
We use proprietary analytics software for our own team as well as major analytics platforms including SEMrush, Moz, and Ahrefs. All link building is done manually.
We cannot begin our Local SEO Services without access to your account.
The easiest method of granting account access is to make us a manager of your GMB listing.
To do this, simply follow the steps below:
- Log in to your account and access the Google My Business page.
- Select the three dash menu icon in the upper left corner and select Users.
- Select the plus icon, add [email protected] and then select the plus again.
There are two other options for allowing us the access we need to optimize your account:
- Supply our team with your own Google login credentials associated with your GMB account.
- Create a new Gmail, make it a manager of the listing and provide us with access to that Gmail instead.
Additionally, please make sure that two-step verification is turned off, as we cannot start an order with this in place.
To learn how to turn off two-step verification, check out the Google article on the topic Here.
No matter how you choose to give us access to your account, don’t forget to supply recovery info!
Recovery info is a Google security measure that allows you to provide a backup email and phone number to use if you are ever locked out of your account.
As a security measure, it adds another step for anyone trying to access your account without permission.
Recovery info is a requirement for our team, as much of the work we provide for you will be done from locations that are generally not where your last login occurred, causing Google to enact the security measure.
To learn how to create or locate your recovery info, check out the Google article on the topic Here.
Unparalleled Client Support
Monthly review meetings are scheduled during onboarding and give us the opportunity to address any of your questions or concerns while updating you on campaign progress.
We’re always here when you need us! Please get in touch with any questions or comments and we’ll respond as soon as possible.
Real-Time and Monthly Reporting
Never be caught in the dark. Real-time and monthly reporting allows you to easily track your listing, including what our team is currently working on.
We use the following tools to monitor your campaign progress:
• GMB Insights
• Core AI Dashboard
• Weekly Progress Updates
• Monthly Progress Reports
• Monthly Deliverables Reports
Core AI Dashboard
Get in Touch With Us
Fill out the form below or Email Us and we’ll respond immediately.