REAL HUMAN FEEDBACK
What Our Customers Are Saying
Learn how Moonraker has helped others to grow their business online.
“You have to meet Chris to understand the power of what he is capable of doing to transform your business. From making your website look and run amazing while bringing you into present / future with new tech. He makes your visibility jump up dramatically in no time.
I have so many good things I can say about Chris’ services, but I can’t express it as well as he can. Do yourself a favor, take a meeting with Chris and your business will get better, period.”
– Matt Ciaschini, Co-Owner, Full Tilt Auto Body & Collision
Know Exactly What’s Happening with Transparent Reporting
See the content and backlinks our team creates for your campaign each month.
See the current status of your keyword rankings and how they compare to the previous period.
See real numbers straight from Google, including searches, phone calls, driving directions and website visits.
How Our Local SEO Services Work
We use a streamlined process to achieve the best results, customizing our strategy to your unique shop and location:
During our analysis, we will consider all important aspects of your campaign:
We will take a look at your listing to make sure that all basic info is correct and there are no duplicate location errors. This will let us know if there is anything we need to take care of before we get into our work.
We will look into your listing's existing citations and directory entries to ensure that all info is consistent and there is nothing that will negatively impact your rankings.
We don’t just want to target any citations, we want to target citations that will help you shoot past your competitors and bring in new customers.
Content Gap Analysis
This is where we will find all of the keywords your direct and indirect competitors are ranking for (and that you’re currently missing). We will then filter this list based on keyword competition, CPC value and volume. This list of keywords will be used in your GMB posts and content creation.
The fulfillment process for all monthly deliverables typically takes 30 days to be completed.
We provide monthly keyword ranking updates as well as a custom report that includes a variety of important Google KPIs such as search queries, phone calls, website clicks and driving directions to track your campaign progress.
Each month your campaign folder will show all tasks and deliverables that our team has completed for your campaign. We are happy to book a call at any time to review your progress.
OWN THE 3-PACK
Skyrocket Your Rankings
Our proven strategy produces huge ranking improvements and drives a massive increase in calls and customers to your business.
Boca Raton Collision Shop
Moorestown Collision Shop
RUN THE NUMBERS
How Does Our Automotive SEO Service Increase Your Monthly Car Count?
Let’s say that 20 people per day are searching for the term “auto body near me” in your area. A collision shop is considering our services and wants to justify the costs. Using statistics from Google, let’s look at the numbers:
- 1st place earns 28%, or 5.6 clicks
- 2nd place earns 14%, or 2.8 clicks
- 3rd place earns 10%, or 2 clicks
- 1st place earns 1.6 customers
- 2nd place earns 0.8 customers
- 3rd place earns 0.6 customers
- 1st place earns $470/day
- 2nd place earns $234/day
- 3rd place earns $168/day
- 1st place earns $14,100/mo
- 2nd place earns $7,020/mo
- 3rd place earns $5,040/mo
Our client earns over $11,000/mo for a 1st place ranking even after the cost of our most aggressive Local SEO plan! And that is only for a single keyword… our services skyrocket your rankings for multiple keywords at once.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We want you to feel confident in your choice to work with us. If for any reason you are not satisfied with our services, get in touch within 30 days of your latest billing cycle and we’ll work with you to make it right!
SCHEDULE A CALL
Chat With Chris
WE’VE GOT ANSWERS
Frequently Asked Questions
Please take some time to read through the most common questions we get asked about Local SEO. If you still have questions, don’t hesitate to book a call.
1. Does your business receive most of its sales from people who live nearby?
2. Are your goods or services town or region-specific?
If you answered Yes to either of these questions then Local SEO is a great fit for your business.
1. Do you primarily sell goods or services online to people outside your local area?
2. Do you rely on your website as your primary source of sales?
If you answered Yes to either of these questions then Organic SEO is a better fit for your business.
The primary purpose of Local SEO is to rank your Google My Business listing higher and wider in local search results.
It's all about properly structuring data to send powerful signals to Google that your listing deserves greater authority than your competitors.
The result is more appearances in the Local 3-Pack, more traffic and more sales for you.
Local SEO has little to do with:
- Social media posts and influencer campaigns
- Paid ads and PPC campaigns
- Offline paid ads (newspapers, etc.)
- Events and promos
- Email campaigns
These types of marketing can continue unaffected.
The ONLY conflict of interest would be if somebody is already performing Local SEO for you, at which point we would encourage you to give Moonraker a try!
Google pay-per-click (PPC) ads are a legitimate way to generate site traffic, but there are inherent disadvantages that we believe make Local SEO far more beneficial in most cases.
• Instant visibility: Paid ads instantly get you into the 3-Pack and can result in a sales boost when done right. Unfortunately, running effective ads is much harder than it looks and there is a very good chance that inexperienced advertisers will spend a lot of money for little to no results. You can hire an agency to run ads for you, but your money will go farther when invested in Local SEO.
• Located higher than search results: This advantage is quickly shrinking, as research shows that 70-80% of users skip over paid ads and go directly to search results.
Local SEO Advantages:
• Search results convert 5.66x better than PPC: People are well aware that anybody can run ads, significantly lowering their credibility. And let's not even get started on ads for that product you purchased three weeks ago!
• Search results are not affected by ad blockers: Over 25% of people use ad blockers and this number is steadily increasing, but search results will never be blocked.
• SEO is an investment in your business: Paid ads either make you money or you may as well have thrown that cash out the window. SEO adds value over time as your rankings increase. The money you dedicate towards SEO today will pay you back for years to come.
One of the biggest challenges for content marketing campaigns is how to manage multiple locations that each have unique branding.
The content needed for each location adds up and can quickly become overwhelming.
A huge advantage of Local SEO is that it's mostly about data.
We can skyrocket your rankings for multiple locations without needing a single piece of content from you.
All we need to get started is:
- Your business logo
- Basic info (business name, address, phone, description of products/services, website url, etc.)
- Images of each location and your products/services, if available (if not, we can use high definition stock images)
Any content that we need for your campaign (GMB posts, press releases, etc.) will be created by our experienced writing team.
You can rest assured that we use every proven tactic to boost your rankings.
Our Managed Local SEO Services cover 1 physical location. e.g. if you have 10 storefronts, you will need 10 plans to optimize all of them.
Most of our multi-location clients start with a single location and upon seeing the amazing results. eagerly expand our services to include more.
We encourage you to start at the level you are comfortable with. We're confident you'll become a believer in just a few months!
Yes. We track 15 local keywords per location.
Once everything is up and running, we will provide you with a link to your campaign dashboard, which contains up-to-date info on all monthly tasks, links, posts and content that our team has created for you, as well as a road map of what's to come.
Our local press releases help you to get powerful brand links and mentions from authority news sites to increase your business exposure.
The way we do this is by quickly and safely creating brand links for your listing and syndicating them with high-quality news sites.
We send your press release to over 300 news and media outlets, including Google News, CBS, Fox, ABC, CW, NBC affiliated broadcasting websites, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Washington Post, USA Today, Los Angeles Times, Chicago Sun Times and more, including Associated Press journalists and thru AP Datafeatures services.
Press releases are also sent for syndication on the News Information Engine (NIE) Circuit.
NIE is subscribed by millions of journalists, corporate decision makers and brokers to track and break news.
With NIE, press releases will reach AP, Acquire Media, Comtex, Factiva, LexisNexis, SyndiGate, DMN Newswire network & Newsletters, News360, NewsCentral and media outlets such as Bloomberg, Business Week, Digital Journal, Individual, Equities, TradingCharts, Qtrade Financial, PredictWallStreet, and Interactive Data.
With this service, we guarantee a minimum of 400 new links per month and take care of all the writing for you to ensure that each release is highly optimized to develop real brand authority and increase traffic to your listing.
Simply submit a list of your existing accounts and citations during the onboarding process and we'll replace them with new, highly optimized versions.
We try to avoid building duplicates, so please be as thorough with this information as possible.
If you don't have a list of existing citations and accounts we'll do our best to search for them before we build new ones.
We use proprietary analytics software for our own team as well as major analytics platforms including Google Analytics, SEMrush, Moz, and Ahrefs. All link building is done manually.
We cannot begin our Managed Local SEO Services without access to your account.
The easiest method of granting account access is to make us a manager of your GMB listing.
To do this, simply follow the steps below:
- Log in to your account and access the Google My Business page.
- Select the three dash menu icon in the upper left corner and select Users.
- Select the plus icon, add firstname.lastname@example.org and then select the plus again.
There are two other options for allowing us the access we need to optimize your account:
- Supply our team with your own Google login credentials associated with your GMB account.
- Create a new Gmail, make it a manager of the listing and provide us with access to that Gmail instead.
Additionally, please make sure that two-step verification is turned off, as we cannot start an order with this in place.
To learn how to turn off two-step verification, check out the Google article on the topic Here.
No matter how you choose to give us access to your account, don’t forget to supply recovery info!
Recovery info is a Google security measure that allows you to provide a backup email and phone number to use if you are ever locked out of your account.
As a security measure, it adds another step for anyone trying to access your account without permission.
Recovery info is a requirement for our team, as much of the work we provide for you will be done from locations that are generally not where your last login occurred, causing Google to enact the security measure.
To learn how to create or locate your recovery info, check out the Google article on the topic Here.
Listing verification requires you to enter a code in your GMB dashboard that is mailed to your physical location by Google.
Local X requires a verified GMB listing before we can begin any work.
To find out how to verify your business, check out the Google article on the topic Here.
SPEAK TO US
Book a Call
Let’s hop on a call and discuss the strategy that works best for your unique business.
WRITE TO US
Submit a Question
No time for a call? Fill out the form below and we’ll respond as soon as we can.